Natural Kids Conversation
Righteous Reflections: Let's take a stroll down memory lane and get into a Crowning Conversation about Righteous Roots with this mama of a tender-headed little princess, who used to avoid washday before Righteous Roots came into the picture.
Grab some hot cocoa, start deep conditioning your hair, put on some fuzzy socks, and let’s get into it.
1. How did you first hear about Righteous Roots?
Someone who had been using it for years told us about Righteous Roots.
2. What is your approach to using heat on your daughter’s hair?
I don’t use any heat; it’s too damaging.
3. What do you find most beneficial about using Righteous Roots?
I like to use it to detangle; it helps A LOT. Before Righteous Roots washday was not easy and took a lot longer.
4. How do you incorporate Righteous Roots into your conditioning routine?
I add it to my conditioner with a heat cap.
5. What are your overall thoughts on Righteous Roots, especially in terms of its natural ingredients?
I love this oil; it’s all-natural, and the conditioner and oil mixed together have been a pre-poo game changer for tangles.
6. What feedback have you received from others whom you've recommended Righteous Roots to?
The people I have recommended it to love it. I have a friend with traction alopecia from wearing wigs, and her hair has grown back a lot.