Righteous Reflections: Let's take a stroll down memory lane and get into a Crowning Conversation about Righteous Roots with Dee, who learned to embrace her natural curls so her daughters would also be proud of their natural hair.
Grab some peppermint tea, start deep conditioning your hair, put on some fuzzy socks, and let’s get into it.
1. Can you share your natural hair journey and what inspired you to embrace your natural texture?
My daughters are biracial, and I wanted to set an example that you don’t have to have straight hair to be beautiful.
2. How did you first learn about Righteous Roots, and what made you decide to try it?
3. Over the years of using Righteous Roots, how has your hair care routine evolved?
I used to wash really fast, now I take my time and do a complete washday starting with a prepoo and ending with scrunching out my gel cast with RR.
4. In what ways have you noticed Righteous Roots benefiting your hair health and texture?
My hair is so much healthier and easier to detangle.
5. What specific hair problems were you facing, and how has Righteous Roots helped in addressing them?
Dry scalp and flakes. Righteous Roots helps a lot.
6. Hair porosity plays a significant role in product effectiveness. What is your hair’s porosity, and how does Righteous Roots work with it?
I have low porosity hair, and it works great.
7. Could you walk us through a step-by-step guide on how you apply Righteous Roots to your hair?
I pre-poo and do an ACV rinse with Righteous Roots and condition with the Righteous Roots conditioner, which I love, and then I style.
8. Have you incorporated Righteous Roots into any unique or unconventional hair care practices?
Yes, I love to make DIY hair masks with expiring fruits I have in the kitchen.
9. What changes, if any, have you noticed in the manageability and styling of your hair since using Righteous Roots?
Hair is easier to detangle.
10. Do you use Righteous Roots differently in varying seasons or climates?
I up my pre-poo and hot oil in the winter.
11. How do you integrate Righteous Roots into protective styles, if at all?
I use it to oil my scalp when it gets dry.
12. What’s your favorite way to use Righteous Roots, and why do you prefer this method?
Scalp massage and DIY mask.
13. Have you recommended Righteous Roots to others? If so, what feedback have you received from them?
A ton of people, and they love it.
14. In terms of hair growth and scalp health, what improvements have you observed while using Righteous Roots?
My scalp is a lot more healthy, and my curls have flourished.
15. With a multitude of hair products on the market, what makes Righteous Roots stand out to you after years of use?
It’s all natural and premium and also affordable.