Curly Kids Conversation
Righteous Reflections: Let's take a stroll down memory lane and get into a Crowning Conversation about Righteous Roots with one of our multi-textured families. Let's find out how Righteous Roots helps keep washday easy breezy.
Grab some eggnog, start deep conditioning your hair, put on some fuzzy socks, and let’s get into it.
1. What is your hair texture?
Me: 2b, Husband: 4c, Son: 3b-4a, Daughter: 3b/c.
2. How did you find out about Righteous Roots?
3. How long have you been using the products?
Almost 5 years.
4. Tell us a little bit about your daughter’s hair journey and Righteous Roots’ involvement.
My daughter takes daily medications that normally cause hair loss and thinning in other similar transplant recipients. Her hair has grown so much and become thicker because of Righteous Roots. My husband also uses it on his beard.
- We love using the Righteous Roots Rx oil to seal in moisture after styling or braiding, and on non-wash days for a refresh.
- Clarifying Shampoo - What do you love about this product and what makes it stand out?
- All-in-One Leave-In Conditioner - What makes it stand out to you compared to other conditioners?
I wish it came in a bigger bottle! This shampoo works great to clean the hair and scalp, even for my husband who mows lawns all day in the summers and my son who plays multiple sports. It cleans the hair without leaving it dry or feeling stripped. I personally love the citrus scent and the cooling effect it gives the scalp.
The conditioner is so slick and moisturizing! We use it for wash days and as a leave-in on most days. I use it for everyone in my house whose hair ranges from wavy to 3b-4c. I would love for the conditioner to come in a bigger bottle with a larger pump. The conditioner is deliciously thick. The formula and scent are perfect, and I wouldn’t change a thing.